I'm Here by Spike Jonzes


Today, Spike Jonze's highly anticipated short film, I'm Here, is globally released on http://www.imheremovie.com. This 30-minute robot love story was premiered at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival and thereafter screened at the Berlinale. Now it is made available to viewers around the world, through a striking online cinema experience. I'm Here is a creative collaboration with ABSOLUT VODKA, acknowledging the brand's position as a pioneering and culture-shaping brand.

I'm Here is a love story about two robots living in contemporary Los Angeles. The sad-eyed robot librarian Sheldon (Andrew Garfield) leads a lonely and methodical life, until he one day meets Francesca, a creative and free-spirited female robot (played by Sienna Guillory). Robot romance develops and the story is just as beautiful as it is unpredictable. - PRNewswire
View I'm Here at http://www.imheremovie.com


0 comments to "I'm Here by Spike Jonzes"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Moderator

My photo
music, tech, life...

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter