Future of the Live Show

Two reasons for this post: First, the Clipse are one of my favorite groups right now. Can't wait for the new albumn to drop(or be leaked).
Second reason was the genius idea by the promoters Sneaker Pimps to incorporate the audience in the show by allowing texts and pics to be displayed on stage behind the performers. I am not sure if it had been done before but it is the first I have seen it done. Allowing the audience to become part of the show allows then to take ownership of it and creates a unique and unforgettable experience. I think this is the future of live shows as social networking continues to invade our daily lives.
Thanks to Na+han for catching this performance. enjoy.



0 comments to "Future of the Live Show"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Moderator

My photo
music, tech, life...

Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter